Photo Gallery

large mold spots on drywall

Holy Moldy!

These mold spots were massive and nothing to mess with. Water damage had been a ruthless issue at this property and moisture had been building up in this perfectly humid environment for quite some time. It was nothing we hadn't seen before, but mold continues to amaze us every time we see it as such large spots! Mold spots, just like this one, are often in unseen areas of your home. Water damage can often lead to mold so if you think you've got most water damage clean up and under control, it is best to monitor for mold or call the professionals to come assess the situation! 

crew members below subfloor in a home standing in biohazardous waste

We Do the Dirty Work!- HEBRON, MD

Why SERVPRO? Because we do it all and we aren't afraid to get dirty! This was one of the more unfortunate jobs we took care of. Our clients had sewer pipe that had been dumping waste under their house for months! It had gone unnoticed and had accumulated a decent amount before we were brought in. Although this is one of the uglier parts of the job, we are still so glad we get to be a part of the process in helping a homeowner take care of a situation like this one. 

Injectidry equipment drying water damaged drywall

The Power of Injectidry!

SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties uses a variety of tools and equipment to properly handle water damage but one of the more specialty equipment pieces we love to show off is the injectidry system! This drying technique provides a non-invasive process for drying high risk areas of moisture such as walls, cavities, and hardwood floors. This job in particular required drying the face of a fireplace/mantel that was deeply saturated. Once all set up, we think it looks pretty cool!

soot web in corner of ceiling

That's a Soot Web?!?!

Although this may look strikingly similar to a cobweb or spiderweb that has been covered in soot, it is not! This is a soot web, or soot tag, and is one of the most visible instances of fire damage. Soot webs are formed from ionized soot particles clinging together! They most commonly form in corners or confined spaces with low circulation. Soot from smoke traveling through the air is looking for cooler temperature areas and in doing so, the particles are actually joining together to create these webs! Although they look scary, there are no spiders that come along with them and no, you don't have that many cob-webs in your house that you aren't seeing! Minimal fire or smoke damage can go unnoticed. If you come across any soot webs, refrain from touching them- they are very stick and transfer onto just about anything leaving behind a black mess. 

fire damaged ceiling

Damage to Ceiling Following Appliance Fire

Unfortunately, this homeowner suffered quite a large fire loss after a kitchen appliance caught fire. The entirety of the kitchen was engulfed and the rest of the house suffered from soot left over and odors. We are so glad we have been able to help this homeowner during this devastating time as we work to get her house feel like a home again. Thanks to SERVPRO of Annapolis/Severna Park for helping us with contents cleaning!

Fire damage to interior wall

Mold Remediation Following Fire

The small fire that went un-noticed also affected interior walls of the property. After removing wall paneling, our crew discovered mold growth that had been a result to the open walls torn down from the fire. We were able to remediate and remove the mold, ensuring this space was clean and good to go!

Fire damage to exterior wall

Small Fire Leaves Behind Major Damage

A small fire that went un-noticed for quite some time left behind terrible tracks and plenty of soot. This unfortunate event lead to mold issues later down the line from open walls and exposure to the elements. We were happy to be a part of getting all rooms affected cleaned up and mold free. 

Employee outside of stadium

SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties at Navy Stadium

Over Labor Day Weekend, SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties had the awesome opportunity to help ESPN as they covered the Navy Football game. Our crew worked hard to ensure that all common touch points of the coverage fleet were clean, making for a COVID friendly environment. Sports may look a bit different now-a-days, but we are happy to be a part of the reason they can still go on!

kitchen sink

Side-by-Side Sink Cleaning Grasonville, MD

We were asked to do a full contents pack out & cleaning of a rental property that is being prepared for the market. The previous tenants of this home allowed for a lot of build up on most surfaces- especially in the kitchen. The sink took a lot of elbow grease but was able to be completed revived thanks to Oxi-zap and Wall and All. 

truck in warehouse

Our Office- Stevensville, MD

Here is a peek inside a portion of our warehouse! Our office/warehouse is conveniently located in Stevensville, MD. We have big plans for this space and are excited to keep you updated! 

Mold growing on cabinet

Mold Growth in an RV- Stevensville, MD

When closed up and sitting for long periods of time, an RV is the perfect incubator for mold. This particular RV sat in a garage for the entire summer, allowing the humidity to work its magic and stimulate mold growth. The mold growth was particularly prominent on surfaces within the kitchen and bathroom as well as around windows. We were thrilled to tackle such a unique job and even more excited to return the RV in pristine condition, "Like it never even happened."

Visible damage to ceiling tiles

Animal Biohazard Cleanup in Stevensville, MD

Water damage? Close, but think again! Unfortunately, these homeowners had raccoons living in their attic. Over time, the bio-hazard left from the raccoons saturated into the ceiling tiles, leaving terrible odors and visible damage. The raccoons have since been removed and our team is on site to properly dispose and handle all effected contents.

Soot on boat ceiling

Soot Remains from Boat Fire in Rock Hall, MD

SERVPRO of Queen Anne's, Kent & Caroline Counties was called onto a boat that had a small fire from a wooden basket placed on a hot stove top. Together, the wooden basket and the plastic utensils inside the basket caught fire, engulfing the boat with a terrible odor and a layer of soot covering nearly the entirety of the interior. Our crew cleaned surfaces such as the ceiling and counter tops with proper cleansers as well as removed all upholstered paneling, cushions, etc. to be properly vacuumed, cleaned and deodorized. For further precautions, we contracted out to have all air ducts within the boat cleaned to prevent any further odors remaining and circulating.